× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Drag and drop for fileupload

2 years 2 months ago #9935 by Dave Torr
Drag and drop for fileupload was created by Dave Torr
I guess the subject matter says it all - I am using the Fileupload type to upload files to the server and it seems fine - but my old website had a drag/drop functionality in this part so I am wondering if there is any plan to support this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #9936 by Dave Torr
Replied by Dave Torr on topic Drag and drop for fileupload
Ah - just experimenting and found it does support it anyway - just drag the file into the file field on the form!

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #9938 by Steven69
Replied by Steven69 on topic Drag and drop for fileupload
Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.
Walgreenslistens
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Steven69.

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #9951 by Hilbert
Replied by Hilbert on topic Drag and drop for fileupload
Drag any image file over the drag area, the border of the container also changed to solid, and the text "Drag & Drop to upload file" also changed to "Release to upload file

MyCCPay
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Hilbert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Søren Beck Jensen

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 4 weeks ago #9954 by Jessie Buckridge
Replied by Jessie Buckridge on topic Drag and drop for fileupload
leftclick and HOLD the left mouse or touchpad button while moving your mouse pointer to a different folder location on the same drive, when you release the left mouse button the file will be moved to the new location where you released the mouse button.

MyBalanceNow
Last edit: 2 years 4 weeks ago by Jessie Buckridge.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds