× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

new policy

2 years 4 months ago #9933 by pico
new policy was created by pico
i am very disappointed by this new policy limit of 3 component maximum, i will move to another component creator

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #9934 by Søren Beck Jensen
Replied by Søren Beck Jensen on topic new policy
Hi Pico,

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our new policy. But if you have the need for more than 3 components in Component Creator we believe it is because you find the service useful.

We think it is only fair that users, who are actually using Component Creator, and are benefitting from it, should help support the project financially and ensure we can keep making software that is useful in the future.

We are interested in hearing your opinion on the matter. Do you find our prices are too high or that the benefit you are getting does not justify the value? We are also interested in hearing your suggestions about how we should help ensure that the project survives financially, if not by charging the users who use it.

Kind regards,

Soren

Søren Beck Jensen
Founder, Component-Creator.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds