× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

JLoader::register/import

8 years 10 months ago #871 by Micha Hobert
JLoader::register/import was created by Micha Hobert
Hey there,
I am using Joomla 3.4.x and I want to register or import an class to my view. 
JLoader::import('LookupHelper', JPATH_COMPONENT_ADMINISTRATOR.'/helpers/helfers.php');
class: LookupHelfer
file: helfers.php

I am not using any frontend views, just backend. So what am I doing wrong? I call the function email() in my eventlist.php and before that I do the JLoader import. Anybody?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #872 by Victor
Replied by Victor on topic JLoader::register/import
HI Micha,

I'm Victor, Back-end developer of Component Creator. To include a class into the loader, what you would have to is:
JLoader::register('LookupHelper', JPATH_COMPONENT_ADMINISTRATOR.'/helpers/helfers.php');

Back-end developer on Component Creator

8 years 10 months ago #874 by Micha Hobert
Replied by Micha Hobert on topic JLoader::register/import
That´s what I also tried, but it´s throwing me the exception "class not found" :/

8 years 10 months ago #875 by Victor
Replied by Victor on topic JLoader::register/import
Hi again Micha,

Let's try something else, instead of use JPATH_COMPONENT_ADMINISTRATOR, let's use JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR. '/com_name/helpers/helfers.php

Back-end developer on Component Creator

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds