× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Media Manager Field Type Won't Save

9 years 1 month ago #685 by Carsten Dam
Media Manager Field Type Won't Save was created by Carsten Dam
Hi, as written in the topic line I have an issue with a Media Manager Type field.

The field does appear in both front and backend but when i choose my image and save the item the image disappears / will not save / gets stripped.
I am not really sure which one of the above, but it's gone and I can't see in the front end item view.

The rest of my data is working / appearing perfectly. Can anyone give me a pointer on how / where to troubleshoot?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #711 by Carsten Dam
Replied by Carsten Dam on topic Media Manager Field Type Won't Save
Hi Andres

Thanks for your response. Problem solved.
I apparantly didn't perform a proper uninstall of the previous version of my component, which led to the issue.
After uninstalling the component completely and re-installing a new version it worked just fine.

Regards

Carsten
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eoin Oliver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds