× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Foreign Key select from existing components

9 años 8 meses antes #356 por Dan Davis
Respuesta de Dan Davis sobre el tema Foreign Key select from existing components

In place of existing components because the system don't have the tables in their side, a manual table relation would be enough, write table, id and name fields, that way you can relate with anything in the same Joomla database, would be very welcome :)

I can see that; kind of an "External Table:Foreign Key" field.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

9 años 1 mes antes #750 por Walt Sorensen
Respuesta de Walt Sorensen sobre el tema Foreign Key select from existing components
I would love to see this option. It would be much better than the current work around I'm using of importing tables, linking to the fields, then having to remove the tables from the build SQL, and making a few other tweaks. I would like to just make the tweaks at the end.

Just like there are "core Joomla tables" it would be nice to have a way to import 3rd party tables  to create a list for the sole purpose of using the tables and fields as Foreign Keys.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.133 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.