× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Problem detected: time_created

1 año 1 mes antes #10069 por infoal
Problem detected: time_created Publicado por infoal
I have a component created in which I have used the special field "time_created".
When creating a new item, the creation date is stored in this variable, but when I edit the item it updates it again when it shouldn't, since the purpose of this field is to store the creation date. After checking I found that the component re-renders the creation date when editing and this is a bug. Can you revise this to leave it fixed in the next update?

Path where I found it:
administrator\components\com_offers\views\offer\tmpl\edit.php

Line I have removed:
<?php echo $this->form->renderField('date_published'); ?>

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

1 año 1 mes antes #10070 por Ryan Minnig
Respuesta de Ryan Minnig sobre el tema Problem detected: time_created
You will probably have to share more information or code in your component for a proper response to be formulated.
One thing I do in my development is to launch multiple instances of Joomla on my local machine using WAMP (Windows 10) and then use MELD as a diff tool to compare the effects of the different CC configuration settings.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.130 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.