× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Adding dates to items

1 año 1 mes antes #10072 por Ryan Minnig
Adding dates to items Publicado por Ryan Minnig
You will probably have to share more information for a proper response to be formulated.
My experience is that subforms are not linked to tables in the same way that top level items are. For instance, a subform with 2 date selector items will be stored in a single column of the database per the subform item in the top level table. The contents of that column then contain a JSON encoded version of the contents of the subform.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

1 año 1 mes antes #10076 por Ryan Minnig
Respuesta de Ryan Minnig sobre el tema Adding dates to items
I'm not sure I'm fully understanding your problem.
Can you not add 2 columns of type "Joomla Fields : Calendar (Date selector)?
These items use the SQL field "datetime".
If you are wanting to have a one-to-many relationship, then you will have to create a new table with the minimum columns of item_id which references back to your initial item, and datetime. You would then have to decide which of those tables should have the foriegn key from the other table.
I don't think this is a CC limitation, I think it's a design question.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.127 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.