× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Sorting dropdown list in Admin Panel

1 año 2 meses antes #10046 por Marc Rosenblitt
Sorting dropdown list in Admin Panel Publicado por Marc Rosenblitt
So I'm almost done with building a J4 verson of a component I built 7 years ago. I've figured out almost everything, except how to filter and sort a dropdown list in the admin component edit page.

I have 3 tables. Council, Club, Board. A club has Board Members and belongs in a single council.

When you go to edit a Board Member, the dropdown list of Clubs that the Board member might belong to is 1.) sorting by ID and 2.) displaying entries that are not published any more. I need to filter that list by just the published clubs and sort it by club name.

I was trying to find an SQL statement somewhere, like how the filter dropdown does it. But after a few hours of poking in the code, I just can't figure it out.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

1 año 2 semanas antes - 1 año 2 semanas antes #10099 por Anna
Respuesta de Anna sobre el tema Sorting dropdown list in Admin Panel
The sort function prototype is sort(compareFn?: (a: T, b: T) => number): this; with: Sorts an array. * @param compareFn The name of the function used to determine the order of the elements. If omitted, the elements are sorted in ascending, ASCII character order. Kroger ExpressHR
Última Edición: 1 año 2 semanas antes por Anna .

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.158 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.