× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Color (and other missing Joomla form types)

9 años 3 meses antes #623 por Chris Paschen
Color (and other missing Joomla form types) Publicado por Chris Paschen
I've just returned to Component Creator after a few months away, and I need to create some form types that are standard with Joomla 3 now (per docs.joomla.org/Form_field).

I esp. need the 'color' form type.

Is there a way to do this within Component Creator?
Or do I need to modify the code manually after CC is done generating the base component?

NOTE: I remember seeing a 'color' filter at some point, but now I can't find it for anything.

Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Andres Maeso

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

9 años 3 meses antes #639 por Pete
Respuesta de Pete sobre el tema Color (and other missing Joomla form types)
Hi Chris,

There are a number of fields missing, and to alleviate this issue, I have suggested that they add a "CUSTOM" field type, that allows us to add the Joomla Field XML code we want displayed..

This means not having to constantly change the XML file after BUILD.

You can up-vote the request here..
www.component-creator.com/en/forum/featu...m-joomla-form-fields

The only other option is to add an XML override plugin, that allows you to create custom XML files, that over-ride the Component-Creator built XML files automatically..

I found a plugin for that method, and Jonas had some useful code to make a simple plugin if this works for you..
www.component-creator.com/en/forum/tips-...environment?start=18

Cheers,
Pete
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Andres Maeso

9 años 3 meses antes #645 por Chris Paschen
Respuesta de Chris Paschen sobre el tema Color (and other missing Joomla form types)
Pete - thanks for the links -esp. the tips from Jonas - definitely some great info there (I'm esp. interested in the whole github process).

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.121 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.