× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

How to enable plugins in the view on the frontend

9 años 7 meses antes #346 por Jan van de Laar
I have several components and they all work pretty nice. Now I want to add social sharing buttons to my view and I want to use an existing plugin to generate them. Does anybody know how to accomplish this. The plugin I want to use is ITP-SocialButtons.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

9 años 7 meses antes #377 por Noxidsoft - Noel Dixon
Respuesta de Noxidsoft - Noel Dixon sobre el tema How to enable plugins in the view on the frontend
You can look at the core Joomla /plugins/content/loadmodule/ plugin that does something similar. You just need to look for a pattern similar to {loadposition custPos} types and you can include pretty much whatever you like into content.

Kindest regards,
Noel Dixon | www.noxidsoft.com | www.hazalerts.com.au

1 año 2 meses antes #10049 por Noxidsoft - Noel Dixon
Respuesta de Noxidsoft - Noel Dixon sobre el tema How to enable plugins in the view on the frontend
Yep, this circles around to bite me in the backside over 8 years later, lol.
I will need to re-open this question on the forum myself, as {loadposition exampleCustomModulePosition} doesn't work in the recent Joomla 4.x components created by this tool.

Kindest regards,

1 año 2 meses antes #10050 por Noxidsoft - Noel Dixon
This is somewhat helpful, but I need the Joomla library to be more dynamic than this, and I'm sure it is, just trying to find it in docs. (J4)
```<?php echo JHtml::_('content.prepare', '{loadposition examplePosition}'); ?>```

Kindest regards,

1 año 2 meses antes #10051 por Noxidsoft - Noel Dixon

Kindest regards,

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.221 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.