× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Foreign Key select from existing components

9 Jahre 7 Monate her #356 von Dan Davis

In place of existing components because the system don't have the tables in their side, a manual table relation would be enough, write table, id and name fields, that way you can relate with anything in the same Joomla database, would be very welcome :)

I can see that; kind of an "External Table:Foreign Key" field.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

9 Jahre 2 Wochen her #750 von Walt Sorensen
Walt Sorensen antwortete auf Foreign Key select from existing components
I would love to see this option. It would be much better than the current work around I'm using of importing tables, linking to the fields, then having to remove the tables from the build SQL, and making a few other tweaks. I would like to just make the tweaks at the end.

Just like there are "core Joomla tables" it would be nice to have a way to import 3rd party tables  to create a list for the sole purpose of using the tables and fields as Foreign Keys.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 1.195 Sekunden