× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

No multiply files in file field

2 Monate 2 Wochen her #10272 von MULTINOVUM sp. z o.o.
No multiply files in file field wurde erstellt von MULTINOVUM sp. z o.o.
In file field, if I check MULTIPLY, form doesn't work for choose file from computer.
It display list to choose form nothing. It should display form (not list) for choose several files from computer.

If I uncheck MULTIPLY, the form is correct, but there is no way to choose several files, only one (it's normal - no multiply)

Help, please!
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

2 Monate 2 Wochen her #10273 von Super User
Super User antwortete auf No multiply files in file field
The issue you were facing has been fixed you can regenerate and install the component for the fix.
Still if you are facing any issue you can directly reach out to us with the help of contact us form www.component-creator.com/en/help/contact

2 Wochen 6 Tage her #10280 von kevin
kevin antwortete auf No multiply files in file field
Thanks to this article I can learn more. Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very real.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.147 Sekunden