× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Edit link in front-end does not use Form Builder

5 Monate 3 Wochen her #10262 von Peter Wouda
Edit link in front-end does not use Form Builder wurde erstellt von Peter Wouda
Hi there,

When I click on the items in the row that are defined as "edit link", I get a view of some elements of that row in an ordinary table in stead of the layout that was create in the Form Builder. Clicking the "edit" button to edit the values, the correct layout from Form Builder is shown.

And not all elements are shown in the view-mode. Some of them have dependancies on the value of an element.

PS: my Joomla-version is Joomla 5. The component works fine, but is Component Create Joomla 5 compatible?

Kind Regards, Peter

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

4 Wochen 2 Tage her - 4 Wochen 2 Tage her #10278 von Yvonne Rhodes
It seems like you’re experiencing an issue where the “edit link” in Joomla 5 is not displaying the layout as defined in the Form Builder, and some elements are missing due to dependencies. This could be related to compatibility issues or specific settings within your Joomla setup.

The good news is that the Component Creator for Joomla 5 is indeed available and should be compatible with Joomla 5. This means you can create components that work with the latest version of Joomla. However, if the “edit link” is not using the Form Builder layout, it might be necessary to check if there are updates or patches for the Component Creator that address this issue. Milestone Card

For the elements that are not shown in view-mode, it’s possible that the visibility of these elements is conditional based on other element values. You might need to review the conditions set within the Form Builder or the component settings to ensure they are configured correctly.
Letzte Änderung: 4 Wochen 2 Tage her von Yvonne Rhodes.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.146 Sekunden