× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Error: JTableMenu::_getNode(1, ) failed.

7 Jahre 1 Woche her #1580 von Russell English
Error: JTableMenu::_getNode(1, ) failed. wurde erstellt von Russell English
When installing new versions of extensions (after building them in Component Creator) I'm being shown the following error message:

Error: JTableMenu::_getNode(1, ) failed.

This then doesn't install correctly.

This happens after the extension installs correctly for the first time.

Any ideas please?
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: conNeTv, Ryan, Andrew Kershaw

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

6 Jahre 1 Monat her - 6 Jahre 1 Monat her #1786 von Steven Pignataro
Steven Pignataro antwortete auf Error: JTableMenu::_getNode(1, ) failed.
This is normally because the root node has been deleted somehow - it happens with Component Creator from time to time (I think it is because of two views with the same name, not sure...). To fix this you need to manually reinsert the root node to the menus table:
INSERT INTO `MYPREFIX_menu` (`id`, `menutype`, `title`, `alias`, `note`, `path`, `link`, `type`, `published`, `parent_id`, `level`, `component_id`, `checked_out`, `checked_out_time`, `browserNav`, `access`, `img`, `template_style_id`, `params`, `lft`, `rgt`, `home`, `language`, `client_id`) VALUES (1, '', 'Menu_Item_Root', 'root', '', '', '', '', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 0, 0, '', 0, '', 0, 45, 0, '*', 0)

Then go admin->menus->all menu items and click "Rebuild" in the top menu.
Letzte Änderung: 6 Jahre 1 Monat her von Steven Pignataro.

6 Jahre 1 Monat her #1787 von David Vargas
David Vargas antwortete auf Error: JTableMenu::_getNode(1, ) failed.

it happens with Component Creator from time to time (I think it is because of two views with the same name, not sure...)

I can confirm this is the reason why it happens.

The bug was submitted to GitHub and we are working on it.

Meantime, it can only be solved manually as Steven indicates, as it modifies some external tables on install and uninstall.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.276 Sekunden