× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

How to create a module tmpl

9 Jahre 3 Wochen her #739 von Bonitto
How to create a module tmpl wurde erstellt von Bonitto
I created an additional file in the tmpl folder so I could customize my own view. My problem is I am not sure how to reference the additional template or view I am creating. I added a field in the modules xml file and when I switch the parameters to the new field I created, the page attempting to load the module errors out because it says it cannot find a default.php in the tmpl folder. So I went ahead and created the default.php file and everything works but I will need to make additional views in the future and your documentation is lacking any information in regards to how to go about doing that. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 1.488 Sekunden