Redirect after form submit

8 años 1 mes antes #1221 por Mekalb
Redirect after form submit Publicado por Mekalb
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can find the redirect code after submitting a form (for 3.x components)?

Previously I just edited the save function of the relevant controller, but the new component layout only has a constructor function.

Thanks.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

8 años 1 mes antes #1222 por Andres Maeso
Respuesta de Andres Maeso sobre el tema Redirect after form submit
Hi!

Please note that as a premium user you've the priviledge to access our premium support using the contact form www.component-creator.com/en/help/contact

Regards,

Andres.

Andrés Maeso
Customer relations manager at Joomla Component Creator.

Esta dirección de correo electrónico está siendo protegida contra los robots de spam. Necesita tener JavaScript habilitado para poder verlo.

7 años 8 meses antes #1383 por Joshua Hebbel
Respuesta de Joshua Hebbel sobre el tema Redirect after form submit

Hi!

Please note that as a premium user you've the priviledge to access our premium support using the contact form www.component-creator.com/en/help/contact

Regards,

Andres.

Don't do it, I was a premium user once, their premium support is just as nonexistent as their free support.

Take a look at the save function in the controller.

7 años 8 meses antes #1385 por Andres Maeso
Hi Joshua

We don't offer "free support" anywhere in our website. We only offer a free version of Component Creator to show how helpful can be and provide with a head start to any Joomla developer that wants to develop a component.

As for our premium support I wouldn't describe it as "nonexistent", I can guarantee we answer support e-mails in a daily basis (except weekends) and that we have a lot of happy users.

I can't find any ticket from your e-mail address so there is a chance your e-mails didn't get to us. What was your issue about?

Regards,

Andrés.

Andrés Maeso

Esta dirección de correo electrónico está siendo protegida contra los robots de spam. Necesita tener JavaScript habilitado para poder verlo.

7 años 8 meses antes #1386 por Joshua Hebbel
Respuesta de Joshua Hebbel sobre el tema Redirect after form submit

Hi Joshua

We don't offer "free support" anywhere in our website. We only offer a free version of Component Creator to show how helpful can be and provide with a head start to any Joomla developer that wants to develop a component.

As for our premium support I wouldn't describe it as "nonexistent", I can guarantee we answer support e-mails in a daily basis (except weekends) and that we have a lot of happy users.

I can't find any ticket from your e-mail address so there is a chance your e-mails didn't get to us. What was your issue about?

Regards,

Andrés.

Free support being your support here in the forums. And as I said, I had a paid account at one point, but never got any responses from you guys even then... My premium email was Esta dirección de correo electrónico está siendo protegida contra los robots de spam. Necesita tener JavaScript habilitado para poder verlo. and my account expired on 2015-06-19, after which I did not renew due to non-responsiveness and bugs.

7 años 8 meses antes #1387 por Andres Maeso
Hi Joshua

Can't find any ticket from that e-mail address either, sorry. It is a shame as we really put a big effort on fixing bugs as the reports come, that's why we encourage that they are sent via contact form.

Though we couldn't really know your e-mails weren't reaching us, I would like to offer you a way to make up for that bad experience. Please check your e-mail in the next minutes.

Regards,

Andrés.

Andrés Maeso

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.172 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.