Different Views of One Table

9 años 2 meses antes #594 por Jege
Different Views of One Table Publicado por Jege
Hello, 

I am quite new in joomla. I use a component creator just for 3 days and I couldn't manage to do the following:

There is one table - for ex. visitor_entries

1. one user enters surname of a visitor and department name where the visitor should come
2. another user (responsible for visitor entry permissions) looks at this, selects and enters some additional information about the visitor, but this user isn't allowed to change the data entered by the previous user.
3. third user enters the status change in the table when the visit is finished
4. if the visitor hasn't come, the first or second user is allowed to cancel the visit by entering the status change in the table

So, I have actually one table with 4 different views and controls.

Can you give me the hint how to do it?

I have searched through the source files, but I couldn't find any "update" or "insert" command generated through php or xml

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

7 años 10 meses antes #1364 por Tomasz Tomzik
Respuesta de Tomasz Tomzik sobre el tema Different Views of One Table
nice support! One year ago...

7 años 2 meses antes #1499 por Tomasci
Respuesta de Tomasci sobre el tema Different Views of One Table
Hi.

Did you find out how to do this?

I have a simular issue. I want to create both list and grid view for 1 table.

Thanks

1 año 6 meses antes #9995 por sophia Abigail
Respuesta de sophia Abigail sobre el tema Different Views of One Table
We can create View using CREATE VIEW statement. A View can be created from a single table or multiple tables. Syntax:
There are two types of database views: dynamic views and 192.168.l.254 static views. Dynamic views can contain data from one or two tables and automatically include all of the columns from the specified table or tables. Dynamic views are automatically updated when related objects or extended objects are created or changed.Complex View Contains Multiple Tables Data hence it is not possible to perform DML command on this view. Yes, Possible but only when we create the View of One table, Means for Simple View you can perform Insert,Update and Delete also but in Complex View you Can't Means a View which is created by More then two Tables.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.216 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.