Home user..

9 años 5 meses antes - 9 años 5 meses antes #430 por Frank Jumppanen Andersen
Home user.. Publicado por Frank Jumppanen Andersen
Hello there!

Almost since the start of internet, being an IT professional (currently IT manger in mdium sized medico Company) I've been trying to make the internet of real use to our familiy - starting out with simple homepage - adding calendars / task lists / practical info and so on. Initially building pages manually - then using AppGini (and learning a litle bit of php and sql) - and then swapping to joomla on 1.0.x version at some time years ago - integrating some of our 'old' features.

Since going to joomla I have tried several times to find those litle very usable components which would make our lives (and homepage) so much easier and of real practical use. I have a host of small features just waiting to get on-line'd - only being a non professional / limited time / home fidler - joomla is just not THAT easy.
..actually I have purchased a few components - and tested lot's more - only to find they are just to complicated (and huge) for our rather simple and limited needs... Or the other way - the offered features are just TO scetchy to be of real value.

FINALLY  - I got to test JCC - and it promises to be everything I've longed for for MANY years:
* simple to define database (I'm quite good at that part!)
* fully Integrated joomla security
* fully functional frontend 'code' - ready to go - both form and list
* search and filtering

SO - I've started out with trying to convert on of the Familys all-time favorite application - the movie Collection list.. Now, children grown and moved out, this is still heavily used to register and share or Collections of Dvd's and BluRay's.
...and after a few tries it is ALMOST there... A few bug's discovered in new filtering and search funtions... but otherwise just spot on!!

Next in line: our meterreadings database...

I hope I can be of help with testing, testing and testing - and occasional suggestions for improvements in features and userfriendlines..
Última Edición: 9 años 5 meses antes por Frank Jumppanen Andersen.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Andres Maeso

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

9 años 5 meses antes #435 por Andres Maeso
Respuesta de Andres Maeso sobre el tema Home user..
Hi Frank!

Welcome on board! It's been really nice to see how Component Creator has helped you. Hope you keep doing great stuff with it.

Best regards,

Andrés.

Andrés Maeso
Customer relations manager at Joomla Component Creator.

Esta dirección de correo electrónico está siendo protegida contra los robots de spam. Necesita tener JavaScript habilitado para poder verlo.

9 años 5 meses antes #443 por Søren Beck Jensen
Respuesta de Søren Beck Jensen sobre el tema Home user..
Hejsa Frank.

Godt at se at vores software også er populært i Danmark :-)

Søren Beck Jensen
Founder, Component-Creator.com

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.271 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.