× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Component Creator changelog.

8 years 6 months ago #1033 by Geir
Component Creator changelog. was created by Geir
It would be great to have a changelog of Component Creator on our landing page. Right now we only know when new features are added (through the forum, blog, facebook or twitter).

I got a reply to a bug report i sent, stating that the bug was already fixed and ready for me to rebuild and reinstall. With a changelog, I wouldn't need the mail to know when to rebuild. This could shorten the amount of bug reports you receive too, saving your time as well as ours.
The changelog would be a very welcomed feature, as we wouldn't have to hunt down the information from all the different sources.

In regards to this, temporarily, it would be nice if you could mark commited features as completed in your roadmap blog post. As well as add the last edited date, I visit this post often to check for changes, like when you added alias form field with routing. With an last edited date I could just check that and leave if nothing has changed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andres Maeso, Walt Sorensen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #1038 by Andres Maeso
Replied by Andres Maeso on topic Component Creator changelog.
Hi Geir!

Thank you very much for your feedback, it helps us to improve. 

A changelog has been in the back of our minds for some time. While we think about the best way of doing it, I like your suggestion about  editing the roadmap article. Will do it!

Regards,

Andrés.

Andrés Maeso
Customer relations manager at Joomla Component Creator.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walt Sorensen

8 years 4 months ago #1091 by Walt Sorensen
Replied by Walt Sorensen on topic Component Creator changelog.
+100 for a change log for component creator changes

+100 for a change log for our components (something that would blend our changes with changes due to changes in component creator)

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds