× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Show Label next to the Field Name in Fields View

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1003 by Gosling Cools
Show the Label next to the Field Name in the Fields View while creating the extension in the JCC.

Almost all my tables contain the Field title, but they all have different Labels. But I can't see them in the fields overview. I have to open each field to check if I used the correct Labels
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Gosling Cools.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #1005 by Gosling Cools
Replied by Gosling Cools on topic Show Label next to the Field Name in Fields View
Haha, that blog post brought me here to post this minor feature request.

Look great all those future improvements.

Regards,

Gosling

8 years 6 months ago #1009 by Gosling Cools
Replied by Gosling Cools on topic Show Label next to the Field Name in Fields View
Hi,

I attached an image.

I think the easiest way is to add the label between brackets after/below the field name. So you do not have to add an extra column.

Something like the Alias field is shown next to an Article title in com_contents.

Regards,

Gosling 

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1010 by Gosling Cools
I somehow added the image to my first post :-)
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Gosling Cools.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds