× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Feature requests

8 years 11 months ago #837 by Walt Sorensen
Feature requests was created by Walt Sorensen
Here is the list I included in my "other features" for the features survey that I had not posted here nor did I see in the forum.

9. relation/conditional field types
display a selection list using relations tables and/or conditionals for the fields

11. Connect to _____ service
It would be nice if there was some popular services that components could connect to using REST etc ( www.webdesignerdepot.com/2011/07/40-usef...ners-and-developers/ )

12. GitHub integration (build and upload a push to a github repository)
github.com/integrations

13. Travis CI integration
Like github it would be helpful for a pre-build to be tested on travis ci before download
docs.saucelabs.com/ci-integrations/travis-ci/

14. add unit tests 
I would love to see default unit tests for builds and an option for me to write custom unit tests for 
custom fields. (somewhat connects to the Travis CI integration and Github integration)

15. Better versioning control work flow
When I "copy" a component rather that automatically adding "copy" to the name, ask us if we want to bump the version number of the component or "fork" with new name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #1023 by Tag Websites
Replied by Tag Websites on topic Feature requests
Yes - definitely - Conditional fields would be great.

8 years 6 months ago #1036 by Phil
Replied by Phil on topic Feature requests
I would like to add to the list:

1) When defining a field, create an automatically generated default code (like a password or coupon etc.)
2) You need an action step.  When the user submits the form, there needs to be a validation and condition phase.  If this matches that, go to this page; If this contains that, do this;
3) You need an ending page.  You can't just ask users to enter info and then go nowhere.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1092 by Walt Sorensen
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Walt Sorensen. Reason: links to the breakout of requests from this post

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds