× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Access control for Component Creator itself.

9 years 4 months ago #518 by Erik van Doorne
Access control for Component Creator itself. was created by Erik van Doorne
Hello,

As I have a small company I have 2 colleagues and a couple of external freelancers whom I am sharing access to Component Creator with. I would l ike ot have the option to exclude projects from certain users. So a subscription to CC would then need multiple login accounts with different options for access per account. That way I can 'hide' projects from freelancers andor colleagues who should not have access to them.

Regards from

Erik van Doorne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #526 by Søren Beck Jensen
Replied by Søren Beck Jensen on topic Access control for Component Creator itself.
Hi Erik,

Thanks for the suggestion (and the other ones in your email that we still haven't had the time to properly consider).

I understand the need for this feature request, but from a business point of view it would be a poor solution for us. 

We are already aware of some JDay groups who are considering (or might already be) buying a subscription together and sharing the access. With your added features it would make it a lot easier and almost guarantee this kind of group purchasing.

A solution would be to limit the number of active components a user can have, but we also feel this would be a poor choice.

Søren Beck Jensen
Founder, Component-Creator.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds