× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Field File ?

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1803 by Eric Fagault
Replied by Eric Fagault on topic Field File ?
Hello,
Thank you for your answer, that answers my question.

However, I encounter another problem, the mime types do not work, I want to constrain images to jpg or png or gif.

I added the attribute: accept = "image / *" or accept = ". gif, .jpg, .png"
But none restricts the type of uploadable file, I tested with .doc files and they are downloaded.

Also, I need to make this field obligatoite, and there I always have the same error, it does not download any file.

Do you know why ?

Best regards.

Eric
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Eric Fagault.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #1804 by David Vargas
Replied by David Vargas on topic Field File ?
Hi Eric,

Please keep in mind that the accept attribute is not reliable and that it doesn't make restrictions but only acts as a filter.

You may want to add JS code that checks the file extension (check this: stackoverflow.com/questions/4328947/limi...sing-input-type-file)

Also, I need to make this field obligatoite

Have you tried with the HTML5 attribute 'required'?

Regards,
David.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric Fagault

5 years 11 months ago #1805 by Eric Fagault
Hello,
Thank you for your reply.

I do believe that I will have to go through a script.

Yes I tried the attribute "required" but the field always behaves as if no file was proposed in upload (whether there is one or not)
That is problematic.

Best regards.
Eric

5 years 10 months ago #1808 by Eric Fagault
Hello,
I still have problems with the "filemultiple" field, even if now, thanks to your advice, the upload is restricted to one file at a time.

The new problem that I encounter that I can not make this field mandatory.
When I do it, whatever the situation, the error message is displayed, even when a file is chosen to be uploaded and the form does not send the information to the table. (See attached file)

Also, I can not restrict the type of uploadable file to images, it does not work, I was forced to build a test script of the file when displaying the information of the record, to use the file only if it contains one of the image extensions jpg, jpeg, png and gif.

best regards.
Eric
Attachments:

5 years 10 months ago #1810 by David Vargas
Replied by David Vargas on topic Field File ?
Hi Eric,

If you would like us to have a deeper look at your component and give you more guidelines, please contact us through a support ticket. Please notice that technical support is a premium function only.

Best regards,

David.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds