× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

ACL Display

6 years 1 month ago #1758 by Michael J Gaskey
ACL Display was created by Michael J Gaskey
I am using the free version of CC, testing to see if I could make it work. Tried something simple and after making a few mistakes got a simple concept to work. I have a question though - I set it up with the ability to add / change on the front-end form. I may be doing something wrong but when I select an item from the list to get the change form to display, I also get an ACL configuration display at the bottom of the form. That will confuse my users and I need to know if I can prevent that ACL configuration display from, well, displaying.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #1763 by Michael J Gaskey
Replied by Michael J Gaskey on topic ACL Display - I figured out my problem
Ok, so I tried to test CC using the free option before I committed to a premium subscription and really had no clue about what I was doing. When I created my test component I set it to allow ACL at the field level and that caused the display of ACL information below the front end form and that is what caused the display, which was actually asking me for the required (or requested) authorities. It was silly on my part.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds