× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Show linked fields from another table

6 years 1 month ago #1757 by Franz Frankomato
Show linked fields from another table was created by Franz Frankomato
Hello Community

I am new here. So first, hello to all ;)
I have a problem. I hope somebody can help me.

I have a product-table. Just a standard default table with an additional field called "name".

Then I have a table called "price". The idea is that the same product have different prices at different shops.
So in the price-table I have a "foreign-key" field to link the price to a product.
So far so good.

So when I watch the product detail form in the frontend. I also want to show all prices which are linked to that product.
This should be a kind of price comparison.

Thank you for your help
Franz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #1764 by Jamila
Replied by Jamila on topic Show linked fields from another table
Hi,

we offer guidelines to our premium users. If you contact us through our ticket system and select the component you are talking about, we can have a look at it and tell you how to get your component to work.

Best regards,
Jamila Cisse

6 years 1 month ago #1767 by Jason L
Replied by Jason L on topic Show linked fields from another table
It would be nice if you guys started posting some solutions in the forum

Your decision to not do that is really frustrating and really lowers the overall experience and quality of what could be an amazing product.

Create a forum that only premium people have access to if need be.

But hiding and piece mealing solutions to users is a wrong strategy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon

6 years 1 month ago #1769 by Jamila
Replied by Jamila on topic Show linked fields from another table
Hi Jason,

in order for us to give someone a complete explanation on how to create something in their component, we need to be able to view their component. Information like this depends on the structure of one's component.

In a ticket, users can grant us access to their component making it possible to give them advice tailored to their needs. We will always try to answer general forum posts.

Best regards,
Jamila Cisse

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds