× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Compatibility with Joomla 3.7.5

6 years 1 month ago #1736 by Even Mind
Compatibility with Joomla 3.7.5 was created by Even Mind
Hi, I just created a project with component creator, exported it and uploaded to my website (on Joomla 3.7.5).

The Administrator part works fine but the Site part throws an error: Class 'Joomla\CMS\Factory' not found

When I upgrade Joomla to 3.8.4 everything works fine, but I need it on 3.7.5 version of Joomla.

How can I achieve this?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #1738 by Jamila
Replied by Jamila on topic Compatibility with Joomla 3.7.5
Two years ago we decided to only support the latest version of Joomla! as updates include really important patches for security holes and performance improvements.

However, if the only error you are receiving is "Class 'Joomla\CMS\Factory' not found" you should be able to fix it by replacing all lines with Joomla\CMS\Factory with JFactory.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jamila Cisse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds