× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Make a select list of items in an other table / Contact not working

6 years 5 months ago #1657 by Bram van den Heuvel
Hi,

First of all let me point out that the contact form isn't working properly, whenever I filled in all details it prompts that the email address is left empty while it's not being asked anywhere :)

Second;
I have made 2 tables within my component, I want to make a list of "items" that are present in the other table, what is the correct approach for this?

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #1659 by Jamila
Hi Bram,

could you please explain what you did to get that message? We cannot seem to reproduce the issue.

As for your question. If I understand it correctly, you want to know how to link two tables together. If you have already created both tables, you simply have to go to your main table and create a new field. As field type you should select "Foreign key". In the Foreign Key options section you can select which table you want to link to. You should select the field you want to link to as the field value.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jamila

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds