× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Call to undefined method getSortFields()

6 years 9 months ago #1608 by Christoph Aeschlimann
Call to undefined method getSortFields() was created by Christoph Aeschlimann
Hi

I have just created a project called Reisen. There I created a table called Daten with some fields and created the project. After importing und selecting the menu Reisen in components, I get the erroe: Call to undefined method ReisenViewDaten::getSortFields()

Any ideas where the problem is coming from?

Kind regards
Chrigu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joopiter.ru

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #1611 by J. Fontaine
Replied by J. Fontaine on topic Call to undefined method getSortFields()

Hi

I have just created a project called Reisen. There I created a table called Daten with some fields and created the project. After importing und selecting the menu Reisen in components, I get the erroe: Call to undefined method ReisenViewDaten::getSortFields()

Any ideas where the problem is coming from?

Kind regards
Chrigu

I have just used CC 3.0 to create my first component and I, too, am receiving this error. Looking for some assistance...

6 years 9 months ago #1614 by Fabrice
Replied by Fabrice on topic Call to undefined method getSortFields()
Exactly the same issue... What do we have to do????

6 years 8 months ago #1617 by Axel Metz
Replied by Axel Metz on topic Call to undefined method getSortFields()
Hi there, i hve had the same Problem.
Make sure that the "View names
Display Name (plural)" and "Internal Name (plural)" are the same. e.g. "books and books" not "book and books" this will Fixed my Problem.

Thanks, Axel

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds