× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

User can see own records only

7 years 6 months ago #1427 by gerasim
User can see own records only was created by gerasim
How to make user to see only their own records ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #1459 by Marcel Venema
Replied by Marcel Venema on topic User can see own records only
Great question. Is there someone from the support team that can answer this? I think it's extremely important to have an active community. Member for a couple of hours so far and noticed that the "great" support is far from great so far. Come on guys, answer your users questions...

7 years 2 months ago #1460 by Andres Maeso
Replied by Andres Maeso on topic User can see own records only
Hi there

I am sorry we can't answer everything in detail. That kind of support is part of the premium package, and this forum is meant for users to help each other.

That said, the feature you want to implement is related with ACL: docs.joomla.org/Access_Control_List

Andrés Maeso
Customer relations manager at Joomla Component Creator.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

6 years 3 months ago #1699 by alex
Replied by alex on topic User can see own records only
hello!

any luck?

i am trying to achieve this as well
for the moment - have no idea how to do it native way via CC GUI

looks the only way is by editing code, but still searching for better approach

unfortunately, as I see - ACL of component does not have setting for Showing Records to Author only, basically thats what we try to achieve

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds