× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Problems with SEO Url to Detail View

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #678 by Sebastian Weiß
Problems with SEO Url to Detail View was created by Sebastian Weiß
Hi,

I´m working on a component for Sport-Teams with an View of a whole Team and url to single players.
Therefore I created a view tables like:

Components name: com_sports

#__sports_saison
#__sports_teams
#__sports_ligen (=leagues)

and another table to build one team in each saison and league
#__sports_team_saison_liga (assignment between saison, team and league)

the next table is for play master data
#__sports_playerdatails (Master data of the Persons)

and an other table to assign players to a "saison-team" which is the Team per Saison
#__sports_spieler (= Player in Saison)

Now i added my own SQL to the view "sports_spieler" to display data from different tableslike team-Infos and other information and the most important thing to display all the assigend palyers for that specific team.

All this is not to complicated and work very fine.

But here is the issue:
I place a link on my view like this:
<?php
echo J::Route_("index.php?option=com_sports&view=spieler&id=".$playerid); 
?>
In SEO the result ist a genetrated URL like "Sitename.de/Menu-Alias/View/id" but, whenever i click on this, the site contains the data of the first entry in this tabel (with ID #1).

When I try to enter the URL direktly into the browser like "sitename.de/component/sports/spieler/1" its working fine.
What can I do? I placed the same code into my coding like the generated by CC.

THank you for your help!
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Sebastian Weiß.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds