× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Problem with Calendar Date selector not displaying

9 years 1 month ago #668 by Ian
I have added a field to enter a date and used the Calendar Date selector field type.

Created a component for a group of users to submit a set of data via a form using the Calendar date selector to capture a date. It seems not to function when selected (apart from the first time it is used after setup)

When in Joomla admin it works every time when selected. You can add new records and click on the calendar icon on side of text box and is ok.

When I access the website and logon as one of the users to update the form it works the very first time you select the calender and you can select the date. However if you try and add another record it no longer opens the calendar selection

Even if you logon again and try it no longer allows you to select from the calendar date selection.

I am guessing this is a permissions issue. I have a group of users setup and both the group and component provide Allowed permissions to 'Create', 'Edit State' and Edit own'. The rest of the permissions are inherited.

I have used the form and list options for the fields I added in the component

The users created to login via this group have no other access to the system

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #669 by Ian
I have checked this again and the issue is that as soon as I have used the calendar selector it will not work a 2nd time. However, if I close Internet explorer and login again it works once again but not a 2nd time.? In the Joomla Admin system it works every time

I am going to install another web program like Firefox or Chrome etc and just check it

9 years 1 month ago #670 by Ian
Problem does not occur in Mozilla Firefox!

Must be related to some setting or glitch in Internet Explorer?

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds