× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Verification System - Is this possible???

9 years 2 months ago #620 by Dwayne McFarlane
Verification System - Is this possible??? was created by Dwayne McFarlane
Hello guys. How would I go about building a simple verification system using this component builder where I would be able to enter Four data points via the back end (firstname, lastname, transcript#, note). Then the website user would need to enter both the last name and the transcript number. Once entered, thefull record (All four data points) will be displayed for that record only. The user must enter both the last name and the transcript number to have anything displayed. If both requirements are not met, the user should see an error message. How would I go about building this? Would I be able to feed this information in via a csv. file? Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #621 by Dwayne McFarlane
Replied by Dwayne McFarlane on topic Verification System - Is this possible???
This should be a verification system- a stand alone one_ Where we send out transcripts based on work and then the receiver of those transcripts can come back to our website, input the last name and the transcript # and then see a note that explains that the transcript is valid. So once we send out a transcript, someone on our team should be able to go into the system - input the student name, transcript number and a note that would then become searchable on the front end by the public. However, they must know at least the student's last name AND transcript# to do a verification and should only see that record. Most of the lists components that I have seen so far just show the entire lists and allow some search, however, I need to only show one record at a time. I just don't know what extension would work best to achieve this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds