I think a lack of consideration with customers

9 Jahre 7 Monate her #242 von Vitor
I tested the generator components and loved. 
  1 months after I got the premium account without sign support (international credit card in Brazil is very difficult). And to my surprise the component creator has disabled the links in the list of items. 
  Why not warn? 
  Why not put somewhere how to do manually? 
  If I have a business and I need to disable a recusro, how to be fair to the customer is to explain why and how to help. 
  Atoa spent 15 Euros (which is worth three times more than R $), it is little, but I'm more of a dissatisfied customer and I'm never coming back here. 
  Goodbye!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

9 Jahre 7 Monate her #280 von Søren Beck Jensen
Søren Beck Jensen antwortete auf I think a lack of consideration with customers
Hi Vitor,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have greatly improved the output of the frontend as that was a feature requested by many users (who are very happy about the improvement). But we can see your point and will be changing the front end interface to default to showing the item (again) with the option of editing (if the user has permission). We should have this implemented some time during this week. I hope you will be happy with this solution and as stated we thank you for your feedback.

To say extra thank you and to apologize for the inconvenience, I would like to offer you a free month of premium access. Someone from our team will get in touch with you shortly with a 100% discount code.

Best regards,

Soren

Søren Beck Jensen
Founder, Component-Creator.com

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.141 Sekunden