× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Rename or append filename on file upload.

7 Jahre 11 Monate her #1294 von Luc Ongena
Rename or append filename on file upload. wurde erstellt von Luc Ongena
When i use the file input field for image upload, i wish that i could rename and/or append the uploaded file name.

For picture upload, i like to add the upload date as a prefix to the filename, and the username of the logged-in user as a suffix to the filename.

Also automatic generation of the upload directory name could be of great help for me use-case. e.g. use every month a different subdir /images/201604/ /images/201605/ ....

Thanks

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

7 Jahre 4 Tage her #1529 von Pom d'amour
Pom d'amour antwortete auf Rename or append filename on file upload.
Hi,

Did you find the solution?

This forum doesn't seem very active.

7 Jahre 4 Tage her #1530 von Luc Ongena
Luc Ongena antwortete auf Rename or append filename on file upload.
No, there was never a reaction.
I switched to a commercial component (mediamanager from the docman suite)

www.joomlatools.com/extensions/docman/

the media manger is a very good document manager system, it can't rename out of the box, but for the rename, the support team provided a small plugin script that allows to rename files on upload.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.157 Sekunden