× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Import "external" or 3rd party tables

8 Jahre 5 Monate her #1102 von Walt Sorensen
Import "external" or 3rd party tables wurde erstellt von Walt Sorensen
Just like there are "core Joomla tables" that would be useful to connect to, it would be nice to have a way to import 3rd party tables to create a list for the sole purpose of using the tables and fields as Foreign Keys. It would be much better than the current work around I'm using of importing tables, linking to the fields, then having to remove the tables from the build SQL, and making a few other tweaks.

Sometimes connecting to existing data, that is not actually part of your component, is as important as a self contained data that is unique to the component.

(branched off my comment from this post www.component-creator.com/en/forum/featu...-existing-components )
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: RIP Graphics

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

8 Jahre 1 Woche her #1289 von Walt Sorensen
Walt Sorensen antwortete auf Import "external" or 3rd party tables
I see it as something where you could use the SQL import for the specific tables you are looking at integrating with, and then "flag" the table as an external source.

I think that would be the simplest way to make it happen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.157 Sekunden