× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

(Done) Add the option for selecting multiple check boxes

8 Jahre 7 Monate her #958 von Stephen Wilcox
Add the option for selecting multiple check boxes wurde erstellt von Stephen Wilcox
OK I am new to this tool and just started to use it, I spent some time trying to figure out if I was doing something wrong and then discovered that this feature is not an option. I wanted to have  four or five check box's for items to be selected but allowing for more than one check box to be clicked. 
I have now moved to a select list  field type which does support multiple selections. So I can continue.
But I am left wondering if this could be provided. When the number of items is quite small the form is easier to complete with multiple check boxes. It seems that j fields do allow for multiple check boxes so it should be possible. 

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.304 Sekunden