× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

improve usability of home page's components list

8 Jahre 8 Monate her - 8 Jahre 8 Monate her #954 von Randy Carey
improve usability of home page's components list wurde erstellt von Randy Carey
Problem: I have many components in your system. When I log in to CC I have to scroll down quite a ways to the bottom in order to access my most recent component and to see the "Add Component" option (the two main activities for this page).  

Suggested Solutions:  
  • It would be helpful to have the most recent components on top and as well as the sidebar option to Add Component.
  • It would also be helpful to be able to archive a project/component so that the inital page shows the active projects and a tab or button allows us to view the archived projects.
  • The previous two suggestion may be all we need, but it would also be nice to have a text search box that returns matches on the component's name and perhaps even on a view's name.
Letzte Änderung: 8 Jahre 8 Monate her von Randy Carey. Grund: add clarity in my wording

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.106 Sekunden