× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Feature requests

8 Jahre 10 Monate her #837 von Walt Sorensen
Feature requests wurde erstellt von Walt Sorensen
Here is the list I included in my "other features" for the features survey that I had not posted here nor did I see in the forum.

9. relation/conditional field types
display a selection list using relations tables and/or conditionals for the fields

11. Connect to _____ service
It would be nice if there was some popular services that components could connect to using REST etc ( www.webdesignerdepot.com/2011/07/40-usef...ners-and-developers/ )

12. GitHub integration (build and upload a push to a github repository)
github.com/integrations

13. Travis CI integration
Like github it would be helpful for a pre-build to be tested on travis ci before download
docs.saucelabs.com/ci-integrations/travis-ci/

14. add unit tests 
I would love to see default unit tests for builds and an option for me to write custom unit tests for 
custom fields. (somewhat connects to the Travis CI integration and Github integration)

15. Better versioning control work flow
When I "copy" a component rather that automatically adding "copy" to the name, ask us if we want to bump the version number of the component or "fork" with new name.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

8 Jahre 6 Monate her #1023 von Tag Websites
Tag Websites antwortete auf Feature requests
Yes - definitely - Conditional fields would be great.

8 Jahre 6 Monate her #1030 von Andres Maeso
Andres Maeso antwortete auf Feature requests
Hey Walt

Thanks for all your suggestions. Those are great ideas but I think a post per idea would be great, this way other users that feel like they could use that feature can +1 it.

Best regards

Andrés Maeso
Customer relations manager at Joomla Component Creator.

Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

8 Jahre 5 Monate her #1036 von Phil
Phil antwortete auf Feature requests
I would like to add to the list:

1) When defining a field, create an automatically generated default code (like a password or coupon etc.)
2) You need an action step.  When the user submits the form, there needs to be a validation and condition phase.  If this matches that, go to this page; If this contains that, do this;
3) You need an ending page.  You can't just ask users to enter info and then go nowhere.

8 Jahre 4 Monate her - 8 Jahre 4 Monate her #1092 von Walt Sorensen
Letzte Änderung: 8 Jahre 4 Monate her von Walt Sorensen. Grund: links to the breakout of requests from this post

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.171 Sekunden