× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

New Feature: Repeatable Field

7 Jahre 10 Monate her #1329 von Walt Sorensen
Walt Sorensen antwortete auf New Feature: Repeatable Field
I would suggest doing it the way that Joomla does in upcoming 3.6 release with the new subform. github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/7829

The Repeatable Field has been plagued with issues and was determined to be unfixable. github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/6882
(technically the repeatable field also now deprecated)

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

7 Jahre 10 Monate her #1357 von Bonitto
Bonitto antwortete auf New Feature: Repeatable Field
+1

7 Jahre 2 Monate her #1493 von Tomasci
Tomasci antwortete auf New Feature: Repeatable Field
Hi.

Has this function become reality?
Can't seam to find it.

Thank you

7 Jahre 2 Monate her #1494 von RIP Graphics
RIP Graphics antwortete auf New Feature: Repeatable Field
Development takes so long on just about any new feature here that noting is really getting done seeing that this is a paid system. What would really make this better is if they could find a way to do more regular feature developments like once a month or something like that. We never know what is being worked on and when is will be done. Here you take what you get if you get it at all and by the time you get something here it's old news.

This is something we have been asking to have for years and at this point it's no use in asking anymore... you get it if and when it comes.

Why is there not a development team working to bring the paying subscribers regular new features?

Is the money from the paid subscriptions not enough to bring the paying subscribers regular new features?

What will it take to bring the paying subscribers regular new features?

7 Jahre 2 Monate her - 7 Jahre 2 Monate her #1495 von Bonitto
Bonitto antwortete auf New Feature: Repeatable Field
RIP Graphics you are absolutely correct my friend.

I think that's one of my frustrations with the majority of Joomla extension providers nowadays. There's no roadmap for anything and it's actually why I decided to cancel my subscription last year because the support was also abysmal. With that being said if the current features don't offer what you need and you don't have the technical expertise to extend and develop yourself, I would not consider this as something to depend upon.

It's great at what it does but definitely don't expect a response any time soon or any new features that are worth keeping a current subscription in my opinion.
Letzte Änderung: 7 Jahre 2 Monate her von Bonitto.

7 Jahre 2 Monate her - 7 Jahre 2 Monate her #1496 von Søren Beck Jensen
Søren Beck Jensen antwortete auf New Feature: Repeatable Field
Hello. We have been hard at work developing a brand new version of the site and interface. This has backed up other development for a bit. We expect to launch this new interface within a couple of weeks and I promise we will look at repeatable fields (or sub forms) after that.

I agree that we could have been a lot better at communicating what we are working on and what are in the plans. I am sorry about that, and it is something that I will try to get us to improve. It should however be mentioned that, the nature of our business it is a little hard to plan publicly as sometimes we are very busy working on client projects and sometimes we are not.

As for "abysmal" support then that is a claim that I take very serious. We pride ourselves with excellent support and if you read our testimonials then the vast majority of our users agree. If you have had "abysmal" support I am quite confident in saying that it is an isolated and rare occurrence.

If you can email me a ticket id, where you have received "abysmal" support I will be happy to review it and look into compensating you in some way. My email is Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

Søren Beck Jensen
Founder, Component-Creator.com
Letzte Änderung: 7 Jahre 2 Monate her von Søren Beck Jensen.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.151 Sekunden