× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Adding Parameters to Menu Types in Site Views

3 Jahre 1 Monat her #9819 von Ben Morton
Adding Parameters to Menu Types in Site Views wurde erstellt von Ben Morton
Hello, just wondering if there are options inside Component Creator to add parameters to menu types, or does it have to be done manually after build?

I am referring to the functionality as specified here: Adding a variable request in the menu type

Basically, for one of the site views I am creating, the user will be able to select a style of view (large or small) from a drop down on on the Menu Item. I can add in the field to the .xml file to create the parameter, but just wondering if this functionality is included in Component Creator for views?

I've attached a mockup screenshot of what I am referring to. I can add this in manually to the view's .xml file inside the tmpl directory, but hoping there is an integrated method inside Component Creator.

If someone could confirm whether or not this functionality exists that would be great.

Thanks!
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

2 Jahre 11 Monate her #9850 von Emmanuel Tsalampounis
Emmanuel Tsalampounis antwortete auf Adding Parameters to Menu Types in Site Views
Hello Ben,
Unfortunately this feature is not supported.
You could create a feature request here:
github.com/aDaneInSpain/component-creator-issues

If it gets many upvotes it may be implemented in the future

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.205 Sekunden