× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

How to upload the file from File field

3 Jahre 10 Monate her #9750 von johng
How to upload the file from File field wurde erstellt von johng
I have created a component where one of the fields is a file field that uploads an image and saves the path in the corresponding table field. I cant get the file field to work (everything else works clockwork). Basically I am not sure where to add, what.

I think I need to add the save file functionality, but Im not sure where exactly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

3 Jahre 10 Monate her #9751 von Simon Beekman
Simon Beekman antwortete auf How to upload the file from File field

3 Jahre 10 Monate her - 3 Jahre 10 Monate her #9752 von johng
Yes, in the field for the MIMEs I have: image/jpeg,application/pdf

In the upload directory I have: /images/archive/

Disclaimer: Im not really a php dev, and my knowledge of this is quite (to very) limited, so this great tool is like Mana! :D

EDIT#1: To be more precise, I get no error when I click save. It actually saves all data on the table except the file field's value.

EDIT#2: I noticed that the upload directory path had two '/' on each side so I rebuilt the component without the outer slashes. Still for some reason there doesnt seem to be any uploading happening.

EDIT#3: Never mind. It was my php setting for file uploads that was wrong.

It now works and I am so happy cause this opens up some doors on some other apps I want to create.
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 10 Monate her von johng. Grund: further explanation of the problem

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.134 Sekunden