× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

(URGENT x 3) : Build Error : Joomla\CMS\Table\Menu::_getNode(1, )

5 Jahre 2 Monate her - 5 Jahre 2 Monate her #1997 von Fion Chan
Dear Sirs

Question 1:
I got error as below during building component

Error
There was an error modifying the field `modified_user_id`. Error: Duplicate column name 'modified_user_id'
Joomla\CMS\Table\Menu::_getNode(1, ) failed.

Warning
Error building Administrator Menus.

Please teach me how to fix it

Question 2 : (Jan 7)
Besides if I need to add 2 image files for front-end and back-end individually, the field_type is imagelist or url ?

My Founding
github.com/aDaneInSpain/component-creator-issues/issues/253

I am now trying to check the #__menu and see if any solutions found

As above : no solution found, so I just to restore the backup every time uploading the component with different version number 0.0.1 . to 0.0.nth

Question 3: (Jan 9)
since each time need to restore the backup and install the component, any methods to "INCLUDE every tables with their corresponding DATA", so each time when re-install the component all tables and data can also be included (now I can only save each table data as csv and each time import one by one !!!)

Thanks
Happy New Year 2019

Fion
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 2 Monate her von Fion Chan.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.260 Sekunden