× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

field depending on a parameter

5 Jahre 7 Monate her #1836 von C.S.S. Informatica di Barresi Ignazio
field depending on a parameter wurde erstellt von C.S.S. Informatica di Barresi Ignazio
Hello,
i would like to set a parameter named "Details" like a checkbox.
I need that, in table fieldlist, a textbox field is displayed only if this checkbox il equal to 1.

Is it possible?
if yes, how can i do it?
Thanks!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

5 Jahre 7 Monate her #1837 von Pieter-Jan van Rossen
Pieter-Jan van Rossen antwortete auf field depending on a parameter
I'm not sure i understand your question correctly, since i dont really know what you mean by 'table field list'. You can show a field in the backend of your component depending on the value of another field though, 'Show depending on another field' option is found undere Form Display options. Check 'Show on form view' en the option is right there.

Frontend you'll have to fix it yourself by using a simple php if-statement. I'd suggest using template overrides for your component to make sure any changes are not lost when updating your component.

5 Jahre 7 Monate her #1838 von C.S.S. Informatica di Barresi Ignazio
C.S.S. Informatica di Barresi Ignazio antwortete auf field depending on a parameter
Hello,
excuse my bad explanation.
My component will work only for backend configuration.

I would like to set paremeters section accessible only for Super Users.
This parameters section, will contain only checkbox that activate some additional functions.

My need is that if a specific parameter is checked, in some inputtext field are available in form fields (accessible from Administrator).

Please see the attached example.
Thank you.
Anhänge:

5 Jahre 7 Monate her #1840 von Pieter-Jan van Rossen
ah, now i get it. I dont have a straightforward answer for you though, since i dont have a lot of experience with ACL control and config parameters, i do see that 'show depending on field' option does not include parameter fields.

But is your need for parameters only based in language, cause in that case i would recommend adding languages to your component and translate your language-files instead of creating different fields of the same type for every language (unless you want 'name' to do something else in English then in Spaninsh ofcourse).

5 Jahre 6 Monate her #1841 von C.S.S. Informatica di Barresi Ignazio
C.S.S. Informatica di Barresi Ignazio antwortete auf field depending on a parameter
Hi,
the Language, it was only an example; i have other fields to hide if a parameter is not checked.

5 Jahre 6 Monate her #1842 von Pieter-Jan van Rossen
ok, well, as i said i dont really have experience with adding config parameters and make them do..wel...anything on backend. The funny thing is i cannot find any posts on this forum or documentation on this topic, so 'll be following this one to see if any dev comes up with some more info on how to do this. Sorry i couldnt help you, good luck!

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.170 Sekunden