× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Support response time?

6 Jahre 3 Monate her #1706 von Chris Paschen
Support response time? wurde erstellt von Chris Paschen
I submitted a support request via the Contact Us form yesterday and haven't received a response at all (no confirmation that the email we processed or received or anything).

What is the normal turn-around time on things posted there?

(And shouldn't I at least get an automated email that my inquiry was received and will be responded to?)

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

6 Jahre 3 Monate her #1709 von Chris Paschen
Chris Paschen antwortete auf Support response time?
It has now been several days and not any response from the Component Creator team (or anyone here).
Is this project and/or team dead?

I'm a bit concerned about paying for this service if there is no support when a problem happens.

Anybody on the CC team around?

6 Jahre 3 Monate her #1713 von Chris Paschen
Another day and still no response to any of my multiple forms of inquiry to CC.

I've been stuck for about a week now with a project due to a simple case of no documentation and no response to any form of communications with CC support (using all the methods they indicate).

Surely I can't be the only one who is using this system and asking for support.

Is anyone else able to get any response from them directly?

6 Jahre 3 Monate her #1717 von Jamila
Jamila antwortete auf Support response time?
Hi Chris,

I just checked our ticket system. We replied to your tickets several days ago (one 5 days ago and one 2 days ago). Have you checked your spam folder to see if they haven't ended up there?

Best regards,
Jamila Cisse

6 Jahre 3 Monate her #1719 von Chris Paschen
Yes. I have checked all folders (including spam/junk/etc).
I also checked my account here on the CC site to ensure that it had the correct email address, and it does.

Actually, I have rules set to whitelist and automatically identify and filter any emails from @component-creator.com into their own folder.
I haven't received any emails from your address since 7/3/2017 when you announced availability of Component Creator 3.

I would strongly suggest that you use a support system that allows users to log-in and check for updates (in case there are problems with email sending, which appears may be happening).

For now, I think that I just need to move on and would request a 'no questions asked' refund on the subscription I recently paid.

2 Jahre 11 Monate her #9840 von Emmanuel Tsalampounis
Emmanuel Tsalampounis antwortete auf Support response time?
Hello Chris,
All support requests for premium members are answered within 48 hours (business days).
Seem that you faced a problem with our ticketing system that recently we don't have any similar case.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.181 Sekunden