× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

No SAVE button for Admin form

8 Jahre 7 Monate her #934 von Greg Podesta
No SAVE button for Admin form wurde erstellt von Greg Podesta
I've got a simple table, though it's ID is used as a foreign key in another table. CC creates everything as expected EXCEPT when I go to edit the record that I've added, there is no SAVE button - only "Save As Copy" and "Close".

What conditions have to be be met in the table to get a SAVE button to appear?
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

8 Jahre 7 Monate her #936 von Victor
Victor antwortete auf No SAVE button for Admin form
Hi Greg,

Have you checked the item hasn't been opened previously by other user? Component Creator includes by default some access controls to avoid that 2 users who have opened the same resource overwrite each other changes. To check that, you need to see if there is a lock next to the link that goes to the edit form.

Regards

Back-end developer on Component Creator

8 Jahre 7 Monate her #937 von Greg Podesta
Greg Podesta antwortete auf No SAVE button for Admin form
Nothing like that at all. I build the component, install it, go to admin, and add a record. Only "Cancel" and "Save As Copy" are available.

2 Jahre 11 Monate her #9844 von Emmanuel Tsalampounis
Emmanuel Tsalampounis antwortete auf No SAVE button for Admin form
Please create a bug report at: github.com/aDaneInSpain/component-creator-issues
including your component name and the environment that you are testing in order to see if it's a bug or something wrong on your configuration.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.174 Sekunden