× Please submit new Bug Reports on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Best way to create Article Picker

6 år 3 måneder siden #1726 af Michael Klein
Best way to create Article Picker blev oprettet af Michael Klein
Hello :)

I need to pick an Article from the Joomla Content Items.

I used a combo box with the select of the content items, which works okay-ish. The database I have has a lot of articles and so the handling is very sluggish. Is there a way I can Limit the Number that is displayed in the drop-down or is there a better way to make such a field?

Venligst Log på eller Opret en konto for at deltage i samtalen

6 år 3 måneder siden #1727 af Søren Beck Jensen
Besvaret af Søren Beck Jensen på emne Best way to create Article Picker
There is no method I am aware off unless you know in advance that it should only be articles from a certain category or articles published the last x days or have some other means of limiting them in which case you could write a custom SQL field.

Søren Beck Jensen
Founder, Component-Creator.com

6 år 3 måneder siden #1728 af Michael Klein
Besvaret af Michael Klein på emne Best way to create Article Picker
Thank you for your help... I think I will try to solve it over the timeframe.

One more thing: I have 2 fields with a timeframe and whenever I save the item and reopen or just save the item the timeframe gets reduced by one day. So if you save the same item 5 times both timeframes were reduced by 5 days in total. If i see where the problem is I post it here but this should get fixed

6 år 3 måneder siden #1729 af Søren Beck Jensen
Besvaret af Søren Beck Jensen på emne Best way to create Article Picker
Please investigate that properly, to me it sounds more likely that it is a server configuration issue as we have not heard this reported by anyone else. But please investigate and get back to us.

Søren Beck Jensen
Founder, Component-Creator.com

Tid til at oprette siden: 0.202 sekunder
Leveret af Kunena Forum

Vi we benytter cookies, så vi bedst muligt kan levere vores services. For mere information, se vores